035 AiA The Current State of Angular with Brad Green, Igor Minar, and Miško Hevery
01:08 - Dropping the “JS”
05:27 - Annotations
09:24 - Runtime, Type Inference, and Dealing with Types at Runtime in TypeScript
11:05 - The Stability of the Current State of Angular
13:30 - Binding/Syntax
17:34 - Two-way Data Binding
20:30 - Observables
22:04 - Two-way Data Binding (Cont’d)
25:22 - Directives (Angular 1 vs 2)
- How Do You Integrate HTML Templating with the ECMAScript 6 Module System?
- Template Annotation
32:37 - Using Globals with WebComponents
- Property Binding
35:23 - Winning Hearts: Moving From Angular 1 => 2
- Getting Started with Angular 2?
- Current Status: No Docs; Missing Pieces
- WE WANT FEEDBACK! But first:
- Coming to California in June!
angular2_calendar (Joe)ng-vegas (Joe)ng-conf 2015 YouTube Channel (Ward)[YouTube] Shai Reznik: ng-wat (Chuck) The New Angular.io Site (Lukas)Coding Like a Girl (Brad)Didgeridoo at ng-conf (Igor) Angular 2 (Miško)[YouTube] Dave Smith: Angular + React = Speed + Dave’s Addendum (Igor)