054 AiA Immutability with Angular with Minko Gechev
02:06 - Minko Gechev Introduction
03:57 - Immutability
05:11 - Why is immutability interesting to Angular developers?
09:19 - Side Effects
12:18 - Are immutable data structures in conflict with large quantities of data?
16:18 - How does the track by syntax help/affect you?
19:05 - Angular 2 and Immutable Data
21:30 - Immutable Data and Observables
25:14 - Getting Started
- Minko Gechev: Bringing Immutability to Angular Part 1
- Minko Gechev: Bringing Immutability to Angular Part 2
- Minko Gechev: Bringing Immutability to Angular Part 3
- Victor Savkin: Change Detection in Angular 2 (Immutability and Observables)
26:26 - Minko’s Background with Immutability
27:36 - The Evolution of Immutability
28:52 - Functional User Interface
29:29 - Data in, UI out
- Victor Savkin: Building Angular Apps Using Flux Architecture 32:30 - Case Studies and Examples Where Immutability Has Worked IdeallyPicks
The Little Mermaid Musical (Katya)Primitive.io (Joe)Douglas Crockford: The Better Parts (John)DuckTales (John)Camp Pluralsight (John)Cell Phone Tripod Adapter (Chuck)NeewerHandheld Video Stabilizer for DV GoPro Mini Cameras (Chuck)Michael Feathers: The Deep Synergy Between Testability and Good Design (Minko)