02:59 – Rob Wormald Introduction
03:46 – Stephen Fluin Introduction
08:22 – Syntax
11:10 – Preloading Data
13:59 – Brian Ford’s Router => The New Router
17:23 – Does the new router do these things?
- Can I click on a link and tell it to go to a route?
- Can I pass parameters; multiple parameters?
- Can I add multiple routes to multiple different regions on the page?
- If I’m a child component, can I reach up and learn anything about my parent, and if so, what can I do?
- Will, with this router, do I have the option of Lazy loading the routes or loading them all up front?
- Can I route to two different states on the same page?
23:28 – Auxiliary Route
24:51 – Offline Compilation
29:38 – Bundling; Development Experience
32:46 – Relative Pass
41:25 – Treeshaking
43:21 – What’s left before Angular goes live?
- rollup.js (Rob)
- Google Play’s Family Plan (Jules)
- Plunker (Stephen)
- Ford and Chevrolet (John)
- Adobe Lightroom (John)
- X-Men Apocalypse (Joe)
- P.I. (Joe)