Charles Max Wood
Bryan and the panel dive into the testing of all sorts old and new tools and compared them to the Intern Toolkit. Bryan talks about the different kinds functions that are needed to compile and implement testing. The discussion covers tools like Testacular, karma, Protractor, and Leadfoot, and Intern, as testing kits for Angular.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What intern a testing tool and how it is used.
- Protractor and how this is different as a testing tool
- Cross browser testing
- Testacular turning in to Karma
- Unit testing end to end.
- Using typescript
- Promise shim
- How to bring Intern into your Angular App
- Assertion libraries
- Intern working with Karma
- Intern is client-side product, not a SAAS product
- Webpak plugin to integrate Intern
- End-to-End testing
- Leadfoot testing
- and much more!
- Bryan Forbes
- Bryan’s blog
- GitHub/Bryan Forbes
- Angular Connect – EG Game Show