In the episode of Adventures in Angular the panel welcome Maxim Koretskyi to talk about Change Detection in Angular. Maxim explains that he enjoys reverse engineering and working with Angular. Maxim talks about working with Angular and React to figure out how the Change Detection works on both platforms. Furthermore, Maxim mentions that all his findings and on his blog on Medium.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Why Change Detection and what is most interesting about it?
- Reversing engineering in React and how Change Detection works
- The difference in how Change Detection work in Angular and React
- Diving into the source code for Angular 2.
- The component is angular?
- Life Cycle hooks
- Change detection runs for each view notes
- View notes are a directive
- Loops and subsequences
- Example View at 24:00
- Intercepting the mouse click
- How does Angular know that something has changed?
- Dynamic components
•and much more!
- Warld Domination