Special Guests: Eric Simons and Albert Pai
Stackblitz it an online VS Code IDE for Angular, React, Ionic, and a few more other technologies are supported. This is designed to run web pack and vs code inside your browser at blazing fast speeds. Eric and Albert dive into the many different advantages and services available by StackBlitz and thinker.io.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
•Programming at 10-13 years old
- Created thinkerster.io together
- What is Stalkblitz?
- Local dev environments
- Six months of work into making Stackblitz online
- What is the business model?
- Are you using Monaco?
- VS Code Dark Plus
- Concept and possibilities of building Stalkblitz
- NPM and IDE sides
- Low amount of resources?
- Speed and increasing performance
- How did you do the NPM stuff?
- Yarn and NPM Binaries
- Dependency managers
- 5X speed increase
- The need for the CLI
- Speed, running offline
- Custom API for Angular
- Azure – Deploy?
- VS Docs
- VS Code
•and much more!
Eric and Albert