Charles Max Wood
Special Guests: Austin McDaniel
In the episode of Adventures in Angular the panel discusses Reducing Boilerplate of Redux/NGRX Patterns in Angular with Austin McDaniel. Austin is an Angular Team Member, he contributes to the material project, is a panelist on the Angular Air Podcast, and much more. Austin talks about the boilerplate issues of Redux/NGRX Patterns in Angular. Austin and the panel discuss the fixes for these once difficult actions with NGRX actions. This is a great episode to understand the reduced boilerplate and libraries.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
•Issues with boilerplate
- Redux patter for Angular – Advantages
- If you are using and injectable service
- More resources at: AiA Episode 169 with Jesse Sanders
- Question what we are saying!
- Make sure it is solving problems
- Store systems
- Writing an API
- Command Query Operation
- Switch Statements
- Redux Actions
- Passing String constants
- Actions and Type
- Passing the action class
- Keeping the project portable
- Code Generator
•and much more!