Charles Max Wood
Special Guests: Udo Schöfer
In this episode of Adventures in Angular, the panel discusses NG Dynamic Forms with Udo Schöfer. Udo is web engineer from Nuremberg, Germany, with a focus on Angular, Node and Responsive Design. He is also the creator of NG Dynamic Forms. Udo discusses this topic and when and why it is best used, as well as the steps to use this library in Angular. He wanted to be able to give something back to the community and invites everyone to at least give it a try.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- NG Dynamic Forms Library
- Dynamically generates forms based on the field it’s given
- What level would you want to use this at?
- This is for complex, heavily form driven single-page applications
- Defines validators and error messages in an easy way
- Disadvantages to using a Dynamic Forms approach
- When does it get complicated to use?
- Flexbox layouts
- Needs for this library
- Steps to use this in Angular
- Validations in the form
- Template vs Reactive Base forms
- How to test forms
- Angular test bed and angular code
- Comparison on Udo’s GitHub Account
- Future projects
- And much, much more!
- Game Vice
- State of the Union Address
- Framework Summit