Charles Max Wood
In this episode of Adventures in Angular, the panel discuss the Framework Summit. This is a conference that is focused on front-end frameworks, such as Angular, React, and Ember. Frameworks are such a central piece to front-end development, and so this conference is going to be detailed towards people who are working with multiple types of frameworks or want to learn about new frameworks. One of the biggest goals of this conference is to help end framework wars and bring people from different types of frameworks together.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is the Framework Summit?
- Broad conference- includes many different frameworks
- Good amount of content on each framework
- What will the experience be like at the conference?
- Higher chance of finding a talk you’re interested in
- 2-day conference
- Single-track and multi-track days
- Ember, Knockout, View, Elm, Angular, and React
- Oct 2-3, 2018 in Park City, Utah
- Great for meeting people and making connections
- Comparing the frameworks
- Fostering community
- How similar each of the frameworks are
- Goals of the conference
- Framework wars
- What do you get out of this conference?
- Meeting people from different communities
- And much, much more!