AiA 242- Azure Functions Part II with Jeff Hollan LIVE at Microsoft BUILD
- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- Angular Bootcamp
- Triplebyte offers a $1000 signing bonus
- Charles Max Wood Joined by Special Guest: Jeff Hollan
Coming to you live from the podcast booth at Microsoft BUILD is Charles Max Wood with Jeff Hollan. Jeff is a Sr. Program Manager for the Azure Functions cloud service. Continuing from where Colby Tresness left off in Adventures in Angular 241: Azure Functions with Colby Tresness LIVE at Microsoft BUILD, Jeff defines what "serverless" really means in developer world. Jeff also talks about various scenarios where Azure functions are extremely useful and explains what Durable Functions are. Jeff and Charles discuss creating and running an Azure function inside a container and the upcoming capabilities of Azure functions they are currently working on.
- Adventures in Angular 241: Azure Functions with Colby Tresness LIVE at Microsoft BUILD
- Durable Functions
- Jeff’s GitHub
- Jeff’s Twitter
- Jeff’s LinkedIn
- Jeff’s Website
- Jeff’s Medium
- Microsoft Build 2019
- Follow Adventures in Angular on tv, Facebook and Twitter.
Jeff Hollan** :**