- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- Angular Bootcamp
- Triplebyte offers a $1000 signing bonus
- Aaron Frost
- Joe Eames
- Brian Love
Joined by Special Guest: Juri Strumpflohner
A fun conversation about how to lazy load Angular modules with Juri Strumpflohner, a software developer with more 10 years of experience in technologies like Java, .Net and Node.js. Juri is also a Google Developer Expert in Web Tech and an Egghead.io Instructor.
With lazy loading, it is possible to defer loading unused portions and load them on demand. The panel discusses what can be lazy loaded in an Angular application and how Aaron's <lazy-af> for lazy loading in Angular helps with the process.
- My Angular Story 045: Juri Strumpflohner
- Adventures in Angular 193: Angular Libraries with Juri Strumpflohner
- Juri's Twitter
- Juri's Website
- Juri’s GitHub
- Juri’s Egghead Courses
- <hero-loader> for lazy loading in Angular
- <lazy-af> for lazy loading in Angular
- Follow Adventures in Angular on tv, Facebook and Twitter.
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019) – IMDb
- Long Shot (2019) – IMDb
- Star Wars: A New Hope Symphony Orchestra
- Anki Vector | The Home Robot With Interactive AI Technology |