- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- Angular Bootcamp
- iPhreaks Podcast
- Aaron Frost
- Joe Eames
- Alyssa Nicoll
Joined By Special Guest: Brandon Roberts
Joining the panel in this episode is Brandon Roberts, a Senior Angular Engineer at Narwhal Technologies. Brandon was previously on the Angular Team at Google.
Brandon talks about what he is working on currently at Narwhal. They have recently launched more support for React and Web Components and Brandon talks about his role in that project.
The panel then asks when Narwhal will release support for Knockout and jQuery. They talk about cases when to use Nx and when to use Angular CLI. They then talk about the effort required to learn Nx.
They then talk about Narwhal's support plans for NgRx 9.
- MAS 091: Brandon Roberts
- NgRx: A Reactive State of Mind (Two Day Workshop)
- Brandon Roberts – Medium
- Brandon (@brandontroberts) | Twitter
- Building Full-Stack Applications Using Angular CLI and Nx - Nrwl
nrwl/nx: Extensible Dev Tools for Monorepos - GitHub
- ngAir 211 - Template Streams in Angular & Change Detection Profiling w/ Dominic Elm & Kwinten Pisman
- Your local swap meet
- MLS Soccer
- Utah Jazz