Charles Max Wood
Guest: Jesse Liberty
This week on My My Angular Story, Charles speaks with Jesse Liberty, Jesse is a return guest, previously on AiA Episode 015. Currently, Jesse is working on mobile applications at Wintellect as a Senior Consultant. Jesse talks about his journey in Angular, starting with getting into computers in high school and college, discovering IBM computers. Then learn Turbo Pascal. C, C++, etc. Jesse shares his recent contributions and current projects.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How did you get into programming?
- IBM computers
- Turbo Pascal
- C, C++, C#
- How do you get to web development from 1s and 0s?
- What there something you like about JS?
- Extensive Libraries on top of it…
- What was your path from web development to Angular?
- Angular 5
- What did you build with Angular, anything, in particular, you’re proud of?
- Xamarin forms
- Xamarin Native
- Why Xamarin?
- What are you working on now?
- Graphics issues with Xamarin
- Your Interest in the next few years?
- and much, much more!