CC 008: Code Quality and Building a Culture of Clean Coding with Jonathan Oliver
Charles originally interviewed Jonathan at a restaurant in Utah, but there was an issue with the recording and they wound up re-recording remotely due to COVID-19. Jonathan starts out talking about what it was like to put together a video for Clean Coders with Uncle Bob present. Jonathan then talks about taking Uncle Bob up to Snowbird to see where the Agile Manifesto was conceived and signed. We then talk about team organization, hiring, and other challenges of working in a team.
- Charles Max Wood
- Jonathan Oliver
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- Working effectively with legacy code
- Crucial Conversations – VitalSmarts
- The Other Side Academy
- Clayton Christensen author page on Amazon
- Leadership and self deception book
- 7 habits of highly effective people