We catch up with Devon Estes to learn what he’s doing with Credo. Devon talks about creating custom Credo checks for the benefit of our teams and projects. We cover his project Nicene that defines additional Credo checks, learn tips like using git to only run checks on modified files and much more!
- Sophie DeBenedetto
- Josh Adams
- Mark Ericksen
- Devon Estes
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- EMx 030: Writing Great Unit Tests with Devon Estes
- EMx 018: Devon Estes: “All In On Elixir”
- GitHub sketch-hq/nicene
- Writing custom Credo checks
- Writing (and testing) a custom Credo check
- Muzak - a Mutation Testing library for Elixir and Erlang
- GitHub Devon Estes
- Twitter Devon Estes: @devoncestes
- Take it Easy!
Follow on Twitter:
- Elixir Mix - @elixir_mix
- Mark Ericksen - @brainlid
- Sophie DeBenedetto - @sm_debenedetto
- Josh Adams - @knewter