01:46 – Kai Davis Introduction
- Kai's suit from MicroConf
- Podcast Outreach: A Guide To Proactively Guesting On Podcasts by Kai Davis
03:31 – Podcast Tours
09:12 – Outreach Emails
14:44 – Pitching Topics
16:28 – Appealing to Audiences
19:32 – Popularity Sorting
21:56 – Are there markets that don’t listen to podcasts?
24:27 – Does it matter how big podcasts are that you guest on?
34:42 – Offerings and Calls to Action
- Patrick McKenzie: Ramit Sethi and Patrick McKenzie On Why Your Customers Would Be Happier If You Charged More
41:14 – Other Podcast Guest Do’s and Don’ts
More from Kai:
- How do you write an email to get on a podcast?
- How can I use podcasts to get more traffic?
- How do I create a list of podcast owners I should reach out to about appearing?
- Double Your Freelancing EUConf (Reuven)
- JBL Flip 2 Portable Wireless Speaker (Reuven)
- 1pageleadgen.site (Philip)
- Audition for The Freelancers’ Show! (Chuck)
- 5 Outreach Tricks You’re Missing: Learn How To Email Anyone… And Get A Response (Kai)
- Draft: Revise Weekly (Kai)
- Master Facebook Marketing (Kai)