FS 263: Branden Silva on Better Storytelling for Freelancers
Branden Silva is the Executive Director of his agency Ambition. He helps his clients tell stories. This episode dives into how to create a story around you and your business. Freelancers can use the tool of storytelling to impact culture and business. Branden guides the listener through shaping a story, the elements of the story, and how to connect with your audience. Some of the areas we dig deep on in this episode are:
- Honing in your clients' stories and how to be a facilitator of the story
- How to uniquely position yourself and your process and inject them into their story.
- The structure of a good story. The form, the tension, the obstacles, etc.
- and much much more... Links:
- The 100 Most Trusted People in America
- Has the Smartphone Destroyed a Generation? Philip:
- Ira Glass Interview Branden:
- Pixar Storytelling on Khan Academy
- His website
- His podcast (coming soon)