Special Guest: Jason Scott Montoya
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show welcomes freelancer and author Jason Scott Montoya. The Freelancers dive into a discussion about Jason’s book, “Path of the Freelancer”. Jason defines and outlines freelancing for those on the path or getting started. Jason talks about the 4 stages of freelancing: survivor, dreamer, visionary, and achiever stage.
Furthermore, Jason provides what he calls the 8 achievements and a formula of intentionality to streamline your path, workload, to grow your business. Jason helps you to ask yourself the right questions, to gain your full potential, as a freelancer. Listen closely as Jason and the panel outline some frequently asked questions as a freelancer.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- A freelancer is someone who works for multiple clients and multiple streams of income.
- A consultant and a freelancer
- Four stages of freelancing
- Stages of maturity
- Managing money
- 8 achievements
- Formula of intentionality
- Arriving a success
- Why am I Freelancing?
- Carrer pivot
- Values, purpose, vision, and mission
- Building a wall of intentionality
- Mission and strategy
- You need community to build a virtual sales team
- Gaining clients and building a funnel
- Step by step process, defining your annual income
- Communication and compensation
- and much more.
- Post It Notes
- Celestial Seasons Herbal Tea
- Quitting Soda pop