In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Reuven and Kai talk about planning for 2018. Reuven mentions that you should always plan your year if you are in a freelancing business. Ask yourself, how do you want to grow your business?How will you implement the changes to scale your financial growth? The end year is an important punctuation and new beginning for your freelancing business.
The Freelancer’s Show is here to help guide you through questions they ask themselves in their own businesses. This is a great episode for freelancers who are looking to grow their business in the next year, and the possible things they can do to have a positive impact on their freelancing career.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What are my goals or system to put in place to reach the goals?
- Concerning health
- Saying no to certain opportunities
- Training to advance your career
- Training internationally
- Exploring new line of business
- Killing it off – if it does not work
- What do I want to accomplish in 5 years
- What is the one 1 year, 1 month, and day view?
- Moving toward achieving your business goal
- Automating your business to grow faster
- Group coaching
- Working from home – what does that mean overall?
- Specializing and Focus
- Budgeting time
- “Don’t run a business on the assumption that you are going to work 12 hours a day”
- When to have personal time or relax time
- Personal plans and goals
- Building systems into your daily schedule
- What is your biggest ROI?
- And much more!