In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Reuven, Kai, and Jonathan talk about organizing your business. The panels discuss important points to stay organize and systemize in your business. Important topics covered are getting to inbox zero, scheduling, building good habits, clearing your to-do lists, keeping notes, organizing your thoughts. Lastly, the freelances talk about tips and technologies they use to keep on top of their tasks. This is a great episode for those who need the implement good practices to run a smoother business.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Why should I organize my business?
- Finding important information
- Losing important data
- Email organization
- Inbox zero – picking time to clean up
- Building habits over time
- When you check email – Achieving to save time
- Creating to-do lists within email
- Task lists without inbox
- Due dates on tasks
- Remember the Milk app
- Blocking out time for to-dos
- Priority to-do lists
- Brain Storms
- Keeping a physical notebook
- Using task managers like Trello
- Keyboard Short Cuts – aText
- And much more!