In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Kai and Jonathan answer questions from their loyal listeners in this month's December Mailbag. Topics covered are on identifying sites your target market is hanging out on most, organizing the new information you learned to implement, what can you do you bring values to people who might be further ahead than you, and many more tactics and strategies to help your freelance career.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How do you identify places online where ...?
- Identifying the target market and where they hang out online
- Stonewall? Pick a different audience.
- Organizing and processing new information?
- Tactics, Strategy and Focus
- Index the information and don’t obsess over the information
- Track your time learning and implementing
- Fear of failure
- How to bring value to those who might be further along then you?
- Asking questions and closing the loop
- Recognizing the opportunity
- And much more!
- No Picks