In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Kai, Reuven, and Jonathan discuss outreach to potential clients. Each of the freelancers talk about their strategy for outreach to acquire clients. The discussion covers the pain points of outreach, audience, target market, connecting online or other platforms, stimulating conversation, not coming off as a spammer and many other areas. This is a great episode to learn the best practice for market put reach and building business relationships.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Reaching out to locate Credit Unions
- Online searching
- Looking for Chief Marketing Manager
- An online place to connect, email, etc.
- Goals to not look sleazy
- Building a leads list
- Outreach via LinkedIn
- The value you offer is it worth the time?
- Market research
- Looking into people who are already doing it
- Qualification process
- Personalize emails
- Value proposition
- Getting on their radar
- How many people to connect before a response
- How long before followup properly
- And much more!