In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Reuven and Jonathan discuss “Optimizing for Conversations.” Jonathan explains what this important tactic is and how it is used to get more leads, raise prices, and increase value. This discussion covers important strategies to help increase trust and between you and the target market, ultimately increasing leads and sales. This is a great episode for the freelancer who wants to add more strategic moves to their marketing.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Jonathan explains the value proposition?
- Identifying the target marketed
- Just ask people you want to help!
- Listen, Listen, Listen
- Market Research
- Validation of the hypothesis, and value proposition!
- Knowing how to get in touch with the target market
- Doing it in a way to not feel scummy
- Reaching out to the buyers and having ESP
- Existing Clients, Pass Clients conversations
- Not a sales conversation
- Talk about problems
- What keeps you up at night?
- And much more!