In this episode of the Freelancers’ Show, Jonathan and Philip discuss why it’s important to position your business so that you can generate more leads. They define both positioning and lead generation and give examples as to how you can use these two concepts to your advantage in your business. This is a great episode for freelancers who want to understand the importance behind directing your business towards a certain type of client in order to get more leads, and grow your business in the long run because of it.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Defining positioning
- Why it’s important to specialize
- Defining lead generation
- Different ways to generate leads
- How qualified is a lead?
- Difference between a lead and a prospect
- Done for you services
- How do you get into more sales conversations with leads?
- You must decide: who are you trying to reach?
- Hitting your target market
- And much, much more!