- Jonathan Stark
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Jonathan discusses “Flipping the Switch,” on a solo podcast episode. Jonathan answers questions about shut down his old mobile site jonathanstark.com and replaced the content with ExpensiveProblem.com. Jonathan continues with important insights, in his journey, when you are considering closing doors on one business and starting the next.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on: t
- Combining business at jonathanstark.com
- Closed doors on the mobile business
- Working with Credit Unions
- Horizontal expertise
- Picking a vertical market
- Mobile strategy
- The announcement of the iPhone and mobile focus
- Smartphone craze
- Joining open source projects
- Mobile platform
- Jonathan book launch on JQT and PhoneGap
- Being part of a tribe or a new culture of developers
- Change in 2012
- Leads? Budgets for mobile were drying up
- 2017 – Mobile become the dominant computing platform
- Main Stream
- Blockchain, AI, etc.
- Side interest – Hourly Billing
- Coaching service
- Where your name is associated
- And much more!