- Reuven Lerner
- Erik Dietrich
- Jeremy Green
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, the panelist discuss “Responding to RFPs( Request for Proposal).” Each panelist describes their experience with consulting clients and companies and working out RFPs. Eric Dietrich of episode 296 gives great insight on ways to communicate clearly with companies when approached for bidding on a job. This is a great episode to understand appropriate precautions and understanding the “others side” of RFPs.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Eric talks about his experience with RFPs
- Jeremy ddescribeshis past encounters with RFPs.
- Jonathan’s experience with RFPs.
- Price droppers
- Learning about the budget
- Qualifications points of the job
- Individual to RFPs
- Risk competing with companies
- Last resort
- Issues of RFPs – Not individual but by companies
- Quoting a price
- Involving a phone call
- Changing the conversation
- Value-based pricing
- And much more!
- Top Loader for Jeep