FS 302: Business Cards and Other Items
- Eric Dietrich
- Jeremy Green
- Reuven Lerner
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, the panelist discuss “Business Cards. The Freelancers talk about the uses of business cards in today's job market. This discussion covers the many different facets of how business cards could create networks and conduits for new business. This is great episode to learn about how to positions your business cards in the freelancing world to market yourself.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Do you have business cards?
- Bought a box several years ago - The lean approach
- Putting your business cards in peoples hands and clarifying what you do
- Taglines on your card
- What you do information on your card
- ROI on cards
- Make connections with business cards
- LinkedIn over business cards
- Marketing assets that lead to a digital funnel
- Things that stand out and make your business card memorable
- Jump drives
- QR Codes
- The main point it for someone to remember you and want to do business with you
- Digital products
- Coupons for books
- Useful things to have to market yourself
- And much more!