- Andrew Madsen
- Erica Sadun
- Jaim Zuber
Special Guest: Paul Hudson
In today's episode, the iPheaks panelist speak with Paul Hudson about Writing, Swift, & Writing Swift. Paul is the author of Hacking with Swift, Pro Swift, Swift Design Patterns, Server-Side Swift, Hacking with macOS, Hacking with watchOS, Hacking with tvOS, Swift Coding Challenges, and more. Suffice it to say, he quite likes Swift. And coffee. (But mostly Swift.) (And coffee.)
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Books Paul has written
- How did you get into writing?
- How do you switch from Php to Swift?
- What took you from Objective-C to Swift?
- Is Swift’s rapid pace of change a good thing?
- How do you teach technology?
- Who inspires you as a writer?
- Rory Cellan-Jones https://twitter.com/bbcrorycj
- How can technical writers improve their writing?
- What’s your process for getting feedback?
- Tell us about your videos
- How do you make your life more Mac development and less 1 Minute Swift?
- And much much more!
- louisdh/openterm: Pull Request 142
- Best Of Star Trek Voyageur
- Glitch Mob – See Without Eyes
- Gui’s WWDC App
- Andrew’s UPS system