iPS 244: MicroConf & Writing Health Apps for Apple Watch
- Jaim Zuber
- Erica Sadun
- Gui Rambo
Special Guest: Leo Dion
In today’s episode, the iPhreaks panel talk to Leo Dion about MicroConf and writing apps for Apple Watch. Leo has been a developer for almost two decades and six years ago he created his own company called BrightDigit. He mostly focuses his time and energy to the Apple space and enjoys developing apps for the iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Watch. They talk about what happens at MicroConf, what he is working on now, tips for starting a meetup, and more!
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Leo intro
- What happens at MicroConf?
- Startups for the Rest of Us Podcast
- Listening to your customers for what they need
- What are you working on?
- The technologies that people are interested in now
- What is an info product?
- Getting into a regular habit of writing
- Do you have tips for running a meet up?
- The “ideal” meetup
- Meetups that push you forward in your developing career
- Creating content marketing
- Leo’s Exercise App
- What kinds of coaching would benefit from Apple technology?
- New Apple Watch functionality
- Getting info from your devices without looking at a screen
- Augmented Reality without images
- We love stats!
- And much, much more!