190 JSJ Web Performance Part 2 with Nik Molnar
There’s still time! Check out and get your JS Remote Conf tickets!
02:04 - Nik Molnar Introduction
02:58 - RAIL (Response, Animation, Idle, Load)
06:03 - How do you know what is being kicked off? How do you avoid it?
08:15 - Frame Rates
16:05 - Scrolling
19:09 - The Web Animation API
21:40 - Animation Accessibility, Usability, and Speed
27:14 - HTTP and Optimization
- Yesterday's perf best-practices are today's HTTP/2 anti-patterns by Ilya Grigorik
- Ruby Rogues Episode #135: HTTP 2.0 with Ilya Grigorik
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)
- Can I use...
- Server Push
35:25 - ES6 and Performance
40:46 - Understanding the Scale
43:30 RAIL (Response, Animation, Idle, Load) Cont’d
46:15 - Navigator.sendBeacon()
- Memory Management Masterclass with Addy Osmani
- Under the Hood of .NET Memory Management by Chris Farrell and Nick Harrison (Nik)
- Memory vs Performance Problems
- Rick Hudson: Go GC: Solving the Latency Problem @ GopherCon 2015 Picks