Charles Max Wood
Special Guests: John Papa
John is on the show to discuss an articles he wrote on A Look at Angular Along Side Vue, and another article on Vue.js with TypeScript. John talks about the new features with the different versions of Angular technologies, anxiety in the different features, comparisons between the technologies and use case with Angular.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- A look at Angular Along Side Vue – Article
- Angular 5, Amber,Vue, React, Angular
- Angular 2 – different features
- Spell Webpack
- Comparisons – Why the anxiety?
- Opinions of Angular and sprinkling in other technologies
- Vue is the easy to use with Angular
- Are there breakpoints with the uses case?
- Choosing technologies
- Talk about working with Vue and Angular
- DSL – Domain Specific Language
- Vue and 3rd party libraries
- Talk about Vue working with TypeScript
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- Vue with TypeScript looks similar to Angular
- What does 2018 have in store for Angular?
- Native apps and web functionality
- And much more!
- Jumanji 2017
- Emotional Intelligence