Charles Max Wood
Scott mentions that Trails.js was created by Travis Webb. Scott gives us an introduction to the Trails.js framework, as the Jabbers take apart and dive deep into the build, functions, and uses. Scott goes into what trail packs are, and the similar or related projects. Scott talks about the ease of using trails to build with, and not ending up in frustration.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Trails.js is Node Framework and lightweight or Blueprint
- Similar to Redux?
- Is it MVC like Rails
- You don’t need to understand it, it is all under the hood.
- Tuple Space
- Is this sole for server-side rendering?
- Closest projects – Sails
- Avoid problems like React.
- Not dealing with corporations
- Why would you want to use trails instead of other projects like Sails, rails, etc.
- How do you get started – trailjs.io
- Quickest way to learn Trails is to build a Trail Pack
- Don’t be afraid to kill you darlings
- It Trails production ready?
- It is a particular type of app where Trails shines?