Charles Max Wood
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is new in TypeScript?
- TypeScript is implemented to create larger scaled applications
- Integration with VS Code, etc.
- When would this be taken on by users
- Defaults in Visual Studio
- TypeScript is written in TypeScript
- Chakra runtime
- Languages should be created with tooling
- A satisfying tooling experience
- Foot Guns
- New Tokens
- Eco-systems and metadata
- Minimum common denominator constantly changing
- Collaborating on the same code
- Open Source and the impact
- How to move to open source
- The next thing for TypeScript
- And much more!