JSJ 292: CosmosDB with Kirill Gavrylyuk
- What is Cosmos DB?
- Bring your data anywhere your users are
- It is a website
- Multimodel database
- Works withMongodb
- Started as database DB
- Key data pairs
- Switching from MongoDB to Azure
- How do you decide what goes into this? It looks like an everything database.
- Migration path
- Uses cases, problems solved
- Supporting APIs
- Does it only exist in the Cloud? An emulator is available.
- Subscription info.
- And much more! Links:
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirillgavrylyuk Picks: Kirill
- Shared Debugging with VS Code - Keynote Charles
- USB Powered Monitor on Amazon