Charles Max Wood
Special Guests: Adam Baldwin
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is the Node Security Project/Node Security Platform
- Dependency trees
- Tokens and internal data
- What does Node Security do for me?
- NPX and NSP
- Command Line CIL
- Bit Rot or Digital Atrophy
- How often should you check repos.
- If I NPM install?
- Circle CI or Travis
- NSP Check
- What else could I add to the securities?
- Incorporate security as you build things
- How do you find the vulnerabilities in the NPM packages
- Two Factor authentication for NPM
- Weak Passwords
- OL Dash?
- Install Scripts
- Favorite Security Story?
- And much more!