JSJ 308: D3.js with Ben Clinkinbeard
- Joe Eames
- Cory House
- Aimee Knight
Special Guests: Ben Clinkinbeard
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is D3.js?
- Stands for Data Driven Documents
- How much of the learning curve is attributed to learning D3?
- 2 main concepts behind D3: scales and selections
- Is learning about SPGs a prerequisite to leaning D3?
- How serious are you talking when saying idiosyncrasies?
- SPG tag
- Understanding positioning in SPG
- Positions with CSS transforms
- Are you required to use SPG?
- Not required to use SPG with D3
- SPG is vector based
- SPG utility function
- Learn D3 in 5 Days course
- Is there and overlap with D3 and React?
- And much, much more!
- React cheat sheet
- “Why software engineers disagree about everything” by Haseeb Qureshi