- Aaron Frost
- AJ O’Neal
- Joe Eames
- Aimee Knight
- Charles Max Wood
Joined by special guest: Mani Vaya
Mani is the founder of a book summary business called www.2000books.com
At 2000 Books, Mani studies the world’s greatest business and personal development books.
Then he takes the most important ideas from each book and presents them in tight, 9- to 15-minute video summaries.
You get the 4-7 most important ideas in a condensed format that's easy to absorb, easy to review, and easy to put into action immediately.
To help people with productivity, Mani created an awesome course called “10x Productivity”
His “10x Productivity” video course contains summaries of the 50 greatest books ever written on time management, productivity, goal setting, systems, execution, strategy and leverage.
“10x Productivity” pack includes summaries of all the NY Times Best Sellers on Productivity & Time Management, such as:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Getting Things Done by David Allen
Deep Work by Cal Newport
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
The One Thing by Gary Keller
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
All together, this collection includes more than 250 strategies, tips, tools & techniques for:
– Becoming more productive
– Getting results rather than being busy, stressed out & frustrated
– Time Management
– Defeating procrastination
– Achieving big goals
– Hacking your brain for high performance
– Identifying the highest leverage points that lead to much faster results
– Creating powerful habits
– Installing execution systems that make goal achievement inevitable
10x Productivity Package contains:
Summaries of the 50 greatest books ever written on Productivity & Time Management
250+ greatest ideas, tips and strategies on Time Management & Productivity
10+ Hours of no-fluff solid Video Content
PDF Summaries of all 50 books
Since Mani is my friend and fellow mastermind member, I worked with him to get you guys an amazing discount (using discount code “DEVCHAT”) on the 10x Productivity Book Summary Pack which you can find here
Make sure to use the Coupon code “DEVCHAT” to get the discount.
- Mani’s 10x Productivity Course use the code “devchat” for a discount
- Follow DevChat on Facebook and Twitter
- M. Night Shyamalan’s The Village
- colophony/pine sap/rosin/flux for electronics work
Charles Max Wood: