- Charles Max Wood
- Aimee Knight
- AJ O’Neal
- Aaron Frost
- Joe Eames
Joined by Special Guest: Gareth McCumskey
Gareth McCumskey introduces JAMstack and serverless. He goes into great detail on how it works. Aimee Knight and Aaron Frost voice their concerns about going serverless. Aimee thinks it feels dirty. Aaron has concerns about the code, is it actually easier, what use cases would he use it for, and does it actually save money. Gareth addresses these concerns and the rest of the panel considers the positive and negatives of using JAMstack and serverless. Charles Max Wood asks for specific use cases; Gareth supplies many uses cases and the benefits that each of these cases.
Charles Max Wood:
- Join the mailing list
- Watch out for new podcasts
- Send me defunct podcasts you love firstname.lastname@example.org
- Productivity Isn’t About Time Management. It’s About Attention Management.
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bars
- Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy by Nobuo Uematsu
- Legend Of Zelda Concert 2018 Original Soundtrack by Never Land Orchestra
- How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic by Michael Jay Geier