As for Charles, his primary focus is the podcasts, since DevChat.tv produces around 20 episodes per week. 5 new shows were started in July, and he talks about some of the challenges that that brought. One of his most popular shows recently was JSJ 389: What makes a 10x Engineer? This helped him realize that he wants to help teach people how to be a successful engineer, so he’s working on launching a new show about it.
The show concludes with the panel talking about the projects they’ve been working on that they want listeners to check out. Christopher invites listeners to check out closebrace.com. He also has plans to write a short ebook on unit testing with jest, considered doing his own podcast, and invites people to check out his fiction books on his website. Dan talks about his involvement with Wix, a drag and drop website service, that recently released a technology called Corvid which lets you write JS into the website you build with Wix. This means you can design your user interface using Wix, but then automate it, add events functionality, etc. Dan is also going to be at the Chrome Dev Summit conference. Dave invites listeners to check out the Soft Skills Engineering podcast, and Charles invites listeners to subscribe to his new site maxcoders.io.
- Dan Shapir
- Christopher Buecheler
- Steve Edwards
- Dave Smith
- Charles Max Wood
- The Dev Rev
- MJS 099: Christopher Buecheler
- JSJ 338: It's Supposed to Hurt. Get Outside of Your Comfort Zone to Master Your Craft with Christopher Buecheler
- RRU 029: Christopher Buecheler Getting Ready to Teach Lessons Learned from Building an 84 Tutorial Software Course
- MJS 108: Dan Shapir
- JSJ 334: Web Performance API with Dan Shapir
- JSJ 371: The Benefits and Challenges of Server Side Rendering with Dan Shapir
- MJS 078: Steve Edwards
- JSJ 179: Redux and React with Dan Abramov
- JSJ 187: Vue.js with Evan You
- JSJ 390: Transposit with Adam Leventhal
- JSJ 395: The New Ember with Mike North
- JSJ 073: React with Pete Hunt and Jordan Walke
- JSJ 391: Debugging with Todd Gardner
- JSJ 389: What Makes a 10x Engineer?
- Corvid by Wix
- Soft Skills Engineering podcast
Charles Max Wood:
How long has JSJ been around?
How has JSJ influenced podcasting inside and outside of DevChat?
What is Corvid by Wix?
How many episodes per week does DevChat.tv produce?
DevChat.tv produces about 20 episodes per week.