JSJ 433: Understanding the Browser Layer with Noam Rosenthal
Noam Rosenthal has worked in both web and native technologies. He leads off with a discussion of the history of the web, browsers, and specifically webkit. The panel then goes into how browsers and built and discuss the differences between the different browsers.
- AJ O’Neal
- Aimee Knight
- Steve Edwards
- Dan Shappir
- Noam Rosenthal
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- JSJ 428: The Alphabet Soup of Performance Measurements
- Test suites for Web platform specs — including WHATWG, W3C, and others
- JSJ 421: Semantic HTML with Bruce Lawson
- Steve's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram - dad jokes
- Follow Noam on Twitter > @realnoam
- The Art of Storytelling