Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Pascal Precht
This week on My Angular Story, Charles speaks with Pascal Precht. Pascal is a software engineer doing a lot of Angular, Angular training, and building apps. He first got into programming near the end of school when his teacher suggested that he go to an informatics school. He found that he loved building websites with HTML and CSS and learned how to program after going back to school for a second time. They talk about what led him to Angular, his company Thoughtram, and what he is proud of contributing to the Angular community.
In particular, We dive pretty deep on:
- Pascal intro
- How did you first get into programming?
- Programming by accident
- Was never into or interested in computers
- Really into art
- Wanted to design things
- Wasn’t always good at programming because he struggled to think logically
- Loved building websites with HTML and CSS
- Always wanted to build cool websites
- Dynamic sites with PHP
- How did you get into Angular?
- Using Angular in his job
- What is the story behind Thoughtram?
- What have you done in Angular that you are proud of?
- What are you working on now?
- Machine Labs
- And much, much more!
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- Running With the Demon by Terry Brooks
- Japanese Phase 1