Charles Max Wood
Guest: Nader Dabit
Nader dives into his background and how he began his journey as a developer. Interestingly, Nader became successful as a developer without any formal training, but, by only learning to code on the job. This is a great episode to learn specific ways to build a career without formal training, and how to present yourself for the job.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- React Native Radio and the React Native world
- React Training and pop up workshops
- How Nader got into programming
- Learning HTML and Web Development
- E-commerce, WordPress
- Nader talks about getting his first job
- Positioning yourself as a developer for success
- Presenting yourself for the job
- Learning a viable option
- What is it about React Native that interest you?
- React Native In Action – Book!
- React Native Elements
- Sharing Content
- and much, much more!
- React Native In Action
- Ideas anyone?
- Audio Book- A Guide To the Good Life
- The Way of Kings
- Scratching your own itch!