Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Todd Gardner
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Track JS
- Stack trace
- Decodes errors that are actually good to focus on
- How did you get into programming?
- Warcraft video game
- Started programming past gaming in High School
- LAN parties
- The importance of passion in programming
- He didn’t start off with programming as his focus
- Find the thing that inspires you and go do it!
- Working as a consultant
- Knockout vs Backbone
- .net contractor to JS contractor
- Node JS
- What are you most proud of in JS?
- Understand that you’re never done with a JS app
- What are you doing now?
- And much, much more!
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- My Business on Purpose Podcast
- Jamie Masters
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran