MJS 052: Jeremy Likness
Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Jeremy Likness
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How did you first get into programming?
- How much Microsoft is in the different programming aspects
- Cloud developer advocates
- TI-99 4A and Commodore 64
- C and C+
- You don’t have to go the traditional route to be a programmer
- Having a CS major is not the only way
- Discovered the internet in college
- Career focused on Web apps
- Hands-on career with the code
- He did consulting for 10 years
- How has your earning changed?
- His biggest fear was getting out of touch with the realities of day-to-day programming
- Pros and cons of being a cloud developer advocate
- Community, Content, and Connection with engineering
- And much, much more!
- Microsoft Cloud developer advocates
- Jeremy’s Blog