MJS 058: Dean J Sofer
Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Dean J Sofer
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Episode 95 JSJ
- Dean intro
- Realized he prefers working at larger corporations
- How did you first get into programming?
- Dove into computers because of his Dad
- Started with scripting
- Creating portfolio websites
- CSS, HTML, and MVC
- Node scripts
- Took a visual basic class in High School
- Liked being able to create things that other people could interact with
- Cake PHP and Node
- What was it about Angular that appealed to you?
- Why he went searching for Angular
- Angular UI
- Don’t be zealot when it comes to frameworks
- Create states in your application
- Is there anything that you are particularly proud of in your career?
- And much, much more!
- Brandon Sanderson Books
- Writing Excuses Podcast
- Life, the Universe, and Everything Conference
- Bullies by Ben Shapiro
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff