Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Henrik Joreteg
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How did you first get into programming?
- Liked computers as a child but didn’t want to spend his life on it originally
- Studied Business in college
- Create house touring video company
- Adobe ColdFusion
- Gig as a ColdFusion developer
- jQTouch, jQuery, and Django
- Interested in building app-like experiences
- Want to push the web into an app-like space
- Helped to create Ampersand.js
- Created Simple WebRTC
- Promote web as an application platform
- What are you working on now?
- Redux and React
- New book: Human Redux
- Independent consulting
- And much, much more!
- Simple WebRTC
- Human Redux
- Henrik’s GitHub