Eduardo works as a freelancer so he can work on Open Source projects in his free time. One of the problems he draws attention to is the sustainability of Open Source Projects. The developers that maintain the projects on Open Source are not funded, and even though many companies use Open Source code they don't have sponsor it even though they have the financial means to do so.
Charles Max Wood recommends another podcast Devchat.tv hosts, Sustain Our Software that addresses this problem among others for Open Source.
Eduardo and Charles talk about characters that have accents that have to be encoded and how they deal with this problem. Eduardo then talks about some of the projects he is working on currently with Vue.js.
- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- Adventures in Blockchain
- Adventures in DevOps
Host: Charles Max Wood
Joined by Special Guest: Eduardo San Martin Morote
- VoV 038: Webassembly and Typescript with Eduardo San Martin Morote
- VoV 010: “Vue Libraries, Open Source, Meetups” with Eduardo San Martin Morote
- Eduardo's LİnkedIn
- Eduardo's Twitter
Eduardo San Martin Morote
Charles Max Wood
- Subscribe to your favorite podcast on Devchat.tv
- Suggest a Topic or a Guest for your Favorite Podcast on Devchat.tv by clicking on Suggest A Topic Or Guest