Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: David Hemmat
This week on My Ruby Story, Charles talks to David Hemmat about his educational background, career choices, and suggestions for developers. David is a web developer who works mainly with Ruby on Rails. In the past few years, David has done work for a number of clients including Condé Nast, Six Red Marbles, ShopKeep, and Couplewise. Currently, David is working on a number of personal and professional development projects.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- David’s background
- How did you get into programming?
- David’s first job was being a software developer in the Dominican Republic.
- Consulting and referrals
- Is there anything that you have done with Ruby or in the community that you are particularly proud of?
- Talks about Ruby on Rails
- What are you working on now?
- The company and Blue Coding.
- They are interested in hiring a Ruby on Rails developer. If you are interested in this position e-mail at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finding someone you can trust to lead the charge.
- Fresh Books
- Digital Ocean
- Blue Coding
- David R. Hemmat’s Website
- David’s E-mail: email@example.com
- Medium Account for David Hemmat