MRS 075: Luca Guidi
- Sentry use the code “devchat” for 2 months free on Sentry small plan
- .TECH– tech/MRSuse the coupon code “ TECH ” and get a 1 year .TECH Domain at $9.99 and 5 Year Domain at $49.99. Hurry!
- CacheFly Host: Charles Max Wood Special Guest: Luca Guidi
In this episode of My Ruby Story, Charles hosts Luca Guidi, Senior Software Developer at DNSimple and creator of Hanami ( previously Lotus framework) from Italy. Listen to Luca on the podcast Ruby Rogues on this episode and this episode. Luca grew up playing video games and took his first programming class when he was 12. His dream was to become a programmer. After studying Information Technology, Luca started working as a programmer and Ruby felt the most natural to him. He found that Rails was a great to start off applications with but not necessarily maintain with. So he created Ruby web framework Lotus which he renamed as Hanami after IBM created software named Lotus as well. Luca is currently working on Hanami preparing for a 2.0 alpha release, he will also be a speaker at theRubyDay2019 conference that will be held in Verona in April.
- Ruby Rogues: Ruby Elapsed Time with Luca Guidi
- Ruby Rogues: The Lotus Framework with Luca Guidi
- Luca’s LinkedIN
- Luca’s Twitter
- Luca’s GitHub
- The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo Charles Max Wood:
- Podfest Multimedia Expo
- The Gifted TV Show