RNR 156: Progressive Web Apps versus React Native
The panel dives into the pros and cons of writing PWAs versus writing React Native applications. We work out the definition (sort of) of a PWA and having a web application that works well on mobile and the availability and complexity tradeoffs between the two solutions.
- Jamon Holmgren
- Josh Justice
- Charles Max Wood
"The MaxCoders Guide to Finding Your Dream Developer Job" by Charles Max Wood is now available on Amazon. Get Your Copy Today!
- Google - Progressive Web Apps
- Progressive Web Apps: Escaping Tabs Without Losing Our Soul
- Apple's Refusal to Support PWA's
- Alexander Pope: ServiceWorkers Outbreak
- Why Was Service Worker Merged into Create React App?
- EmberConf 2016: Opening Keynote by Yehuda Katz & Tom Dale
Charles Max Wood: